Pharmaceutical companies across the globe face unprecedented challenges as revenue streams come under pressure. This is a consequence of pricing pressures caused by healthcare reforms and government austerity measures. At the same time, companies face increased competition and the difficulty of bringing new drugs and products to market. They have to embrace technological innovation and look at cross-industry best practices to achieve long-term sustainability
Industry leaders will be looking for advice on:
1. Making informed decisions to match the needs of educated consumers by providing innovative pharmaceuticals and medical devices: This may include communicating the value proposition of a medical technology to health care providers and consumers throughout the entire product lifecycle
2. Providing up-to-date information to patients’, clinicians’ and physicians through websites, social media and mobile applications
3. Determining how mobile social media can be used to engage customers lower the cost of doing business and bring about a holistic overhaul of health management
How do the executives and industry leaders take these decisions, which are either strategic or operational in nature?
What is the parameter on which these decisions are taken?
The answer is “Performance”.
Executives would like to have key organizational data on their fingertips to ensure they take those important decisions to guide their organization to growth and sustainability.
The pharmaceutical sales analytical app by Sodales Solutions enables the organization to keep a complete track on the sales performance at a representative level as well as at a management level
A key element of this analytical app is that, because its built on SAP Fiori UX, the KPIs that are demonstrated are configurable at the interface level. The dashboard has a crisp and fluid interface giving a very clear picture on where the organization stands in terms of its sales performance.
Since sales representatives are always on the move, capturing real time data becomes even more imperative for them. Hence the mobile interface allows them to punch in the data on the fly.
At an organization level they can get an update on:
1. Pre-built KPIs for performance to budget and sales by products/accounts/regions
2. KPI’s for top performing accounts by stores and product lines
3. Review inventory holdings, key opportunities and market share information in dashboard format
Other key value drivers
1. Single point of entry for all reporting tools
2. Agnostic to devices and accessible for any device – be it a laptop, tablet, smartphone
3. Simple yet dynamic interface
Sodales Solutions Inc is an award winning SAP HANA Cloud Platform Solution Extension Partner. We have developed more than 100 SAP HANA Cloud Platform based packaged apps. We were the first SAP partner to co-develop an S/4 HANA extension app at SAP co-innovation lab.
To have a demo scheduled for our pharmaceutical analytical, write to us at email@example.com or call us at +1.647.824.4286
Fill out the online contact form at https://www.sodalessolutions.com/contact-us