Sodales is committed to making our products as accessible as possible to everyone, including those with visual, hearing, cognitive and motor impairments. We’re continually working towards new ways to ensure that our products meet the accessibility standards (WCAG) & Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
As our solution is built on the SAP Business Technology Platform, we have inherited the SAP Cloud Accessibility tools.. Currently, the SAP Accessibility Standard reflects the base principles of the US Rehabilitation Act Section 508 and on the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 (level A and AA) as well as BITV 2.0 requirements according to WCAG 2.0 level A and AA.
Here are some of the latest updates launched within our solution:
- High contrast mode: A crucial feature of accessibility and performance is maintaining adequate colour contrast. The visual display of text and text pictures has a minimum contrast ratio of 7:1.
- Screen readers: Screen readers is an essential feature that provides headings navigation, speaking image alternatives and recognition of internal and external links. It also illustrates the text and reads aloud so that person can see and hear the contents simultaneously.
- Voice input (dragon naturally speaking): This feature enables hands-free computer use, creates documents, access data – simply by speaking.
- Screen magnifier: With this feature, the text can be resized up to 200% exclusive of loss of any content or functionality without assistance technology.
- Labelling: It allows unambiguous and straightforward labels and recommendations (including samples of planned data formats) can enable all users – especially those with cognitive, linguistic or learning impairments – to enter information correctly.
- Keyboard shortcuts: All material functionality is operable via a keyboard interface without the need for complex timings for individual keystrokes.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a personalized demonstration.
Check us out on the SAP Store for more details.