It has been a busy few weeks behind-the-scene here at Sodales Solutions, but we’re thrilled to announce the launch of our newest module, Family and Medical Leave (FMLA). This all-in-one solution helps organizations streamline and update their FMLA request processing, leave determination and employee eligibility. The solution will allow businesses to say goodbye to spreadsheets and paper files when tracking employee eligibility, FMLA balance, FMLA hours taken, etc.
Our new Family and Medical Leave (FMLA) integrates with other HR business processes and systems to provide additional tracking capabilities. The solution is configured to automate workflows, generate tasks for the next steps, and auto-fill leave correspondence, thereby reducing the administrative burden.
Here are some of the critical features of Sodales Family and Medical Leave (FMLA):
- Complies with federal and state leave laws and accommodation regulations, including the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- It offers robust reporting tools that turn complex leave information into analytical data to identify FMLA trends.
- Automatic calculation of available FMLA balance, FMLA hours taken by a particular employee, based on parameters established.
- Administrative Console enables the user to review and update the FMLA rules and policies specific to the requests to maintain compliance, allows to create and add organization-specific letter/notice templates, enables to define timelines, and auto-generates notification reminders for processing FMLA requests.
- The document library provides instant access to up-to-date state and federal FMLA policies and forms (FMLA request form, medical leave form, intermittent form, etc.)
- Set reminders and deadlines on regular leave request due dates, such as eligibility notices, certification/re-certification notes, and more. Calendar and email reminders can also be scheduled.
- Covers all leaves and accommodation plans, including intermittent, continuous, concurrent eligibility, and return to work.
- Track request history allowing users to view the summary of the request and the sequence of tasks/actions performed in a chronological sequence in the history sections
- Leverage SAP core system security (roles) which supports the implementation of Protected Health Information (PHI) data security with field-level encryption, allows external logins for investigation and 3rd party agencies
The solution is built on the SAP Business Technology Platform with pre-built integration with SAP SuccessFactors, as well as with third-party systems.
Our entirely configurable solution comes with pre-built industry content and functional business content. If you would like to learn more about Sodales Family and Medical Leave (FMLA) module, please contact us at email@example.com for a personalized demonstration.