When you have decided to embark upon a journey using cutting edge technology like SAP Fiori to give you an enhanced user experience, it is better to start off with a standard Fiori app implementation, given that your processes and workflow is not complex or too custom.
Sodales has been helping organizations globally with SAP Fiori implementation helping organization who are looking to quickly mobilize and simplify SAP for their field users, managers and executives while leveraging their existing SAP investments.
Key Highlights of SAP Fiori
1. Role Based: SAP Fiori is designed for specific roles needs and how the users work
2. Consistency: Designed with the mobile framework, it provides single entry point for users and offers consistency for common or standard processes
3. Responsive: Built on responsive design principles catering to devices of different resolutions and screen orientations
4. Extensible: Utilizes the powerful combination of SAP® UI5 and SAP® NetWeaver Gateway; thus enabling full extensibility
5. Simple: Offers a simple, easy to use and consistent experience across desktop, tablet, or smart-phone platforms
Sodales offers various packages for SAP Fiori implementations to our customers
Why you should choose Sodales as your partner? Well, find out at SAP Tech Ed 2016 in Las Vegas.
Visit us at Booth No. 409 and speak to our experts