Caregivers play a pivotal role in the healthcare industry, especially the ones who are working in hospitals. They stress out easily because they are not able to manage their schedule. Hospital management also find it very difficult to manage the caregivers because they are unable to assign the schedule to the specific caregivers.
A caregiver faces lot of challenges in her routine. Some of these are intangible ones but they are an outcome as a result one major issue – Time Mismanagement
1. Managing their time
2. Emotional & physical stress
3. Sleep Deprivation
4. Depression & isolation
As a result of this, the hospital management is also facing a daunting task to keep these caregivers motivated all the time.
So what would be that one solution which will address all the challenges and bring the caregivers and the hospital management on a single platform? The answer is actually in the problem. Manage the time and schedule of the caregivers efficiently. This will ensure all other problems are wiped out.
To help the caregivers and the hospital management work cohesively and get the desired result, Sodales Solutions has developed a smart analytic app which is an extension of SAP SuccessFactors. The time card and scheduling app is having an SAP Fiori UX based user experience to give a very fluid and seamless experience for the users.
The following illustration below is testimonial to the above fact with reference to the user interface that gives a rich user experience
A single sign on Launchpad that allows the hospital management to
1. Assign caregivers/nurses looking at their schedule
2. Notify the caregivers
3. Verify and approve the time report of all nurses
4. Manage exception handling
From a nurse/caregiver point of view, they get a self-service portal that will allow them to
1. Do their time entry
2. Check on their schedules
3. Request for Available schedules
All this happens on a single platform, which is accessible to both the caregivers and nurses. This gives a complete clarity to both the user groups, thereby helping them to effectively and efficiently schedule the work allocation of nurses and manage their time.
It gives a better clarity and visibility into the timesheets of nurses and caregivers thereby helping hospitals to plan out the schedules and activities properly
The app was developed as an outcome of Sodales’ interaction with customers in the industry who had shared some key problems that they are facing on a day-to-day basis
1. Manually intensive work of scheduling the work with the caregivers
2. Inability to identify nurses / healthcare professionals within nearest distance
3. Lack of visibility into timesheets and tasks
Sodales came out with a solution innovation that has some key features like:
1. Self-service caregiver portal with centralized scheduling and exception handling
2. Scheduling tools integrated with location, expertise level and departments
3. Configurable approval workflow
4. Mobile clock-in and clock-out based on location
5. Integrated timecard report with clock-in/clock-out details. This information can be integrated with billing.
6. Ability to integrate with SAP S/4 HANA and SAP BI solutions
The app provides a Coherent experience and is integrated with Google Maps. It has self configurable screen flow fields and runs on any device
If you want to have a free trial OR have a walk-through of the solution, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org OR give us a call at +1.647.824.4286.
Sodales Solutions Inc is an award winning SAP HANA Cloud Platform Solution Extension Partner. We have developed more than 100 SAP HANA Cloud Platform based packaged apps. We were the first SAP partner to co-develop an S/4 HANA extension app at SAP co-innovation lab.