The journey of innovation has always encompassed various methodologies, processes and tools that create a comprehensive package for bringing out the best in this journey. Organizations, particularly technology companies are looking for new ways to enhance their product’s user experience to ensure they give the best customer experience.
Design thinking refers to design-specific cognitive activities that designers apply during the process of designing. Empathy, visualization, co-creation and rapid prototyping are key workings of design thinking. Design Thinking is solving ambiguous problems that are human-centered and require deep understanding of the users or customers.
Executives are showing tremendous enthusiasm in design thinking, for the following reasons
1. Design Thinking delivers Return on Investment
2. Solves complex problems of today and creates opportunity for future growth
3. Gives a modern and fresh look to the end-to-end user experiences of products and services
4. Fosters innovation and unlocks the creative potential within the organization at all levels
5. Avoids tedious documentation process and approvals upfront
Design thinking is becoming a very powerful tool because on one side we have technology choices with new platforms, new products, and new applications & on the other hand we have customers with emerging needs, market place, competition, their customer acquisition and talent acquisition.
There are various applications of design thinking in the technology sector, for eg:
1. Creating a technology roadmap
2. Designing a new product or a new service
3. Improve the user experience of an existing product
4. Solve an industry challenge or a business process using a new and innovative approach
Sodales utilizes design thinking methodology for creating user centered apps that are easy to maintain with existing IT skills. By using the Design Thinking innovation framework, SAP Splash, BUILD and “SAP WebIDE” powered by the SAP HANA Cloud Platform (HCP); Sodales is solving business complexities.
Sodales team is formally certified in Design Thinking methodology. The team has intelligently combined various tools of Design Thinking to deliver high value innovation services.
We are conducting envision workshop for our innovation services. If you would like to learn design thinking or want to apply design thinking, register for this workshop by writing to email@example.com or call us at +1.647.824.4286